33-Minute Webinars to Improve Your Negotiation Skills & Approach to Settlement
About 90% of all cases settle.
- Do you have a well-thought-out negotiation strategy?
- Are you strategically setting expectations from the very first contact with plaintiff’s counsel?
- Does your defense team and claims team jointly prepare and strategize to make sure you are on the same page and employing the right messaging during mediation?
- Are you creatively identifying and exploiting leverage points?
- Are you persuasively educating the plaintiff on why your leverage points dictate a settlement in your range?
- Are you framing the settlement in a manner that is compelling for plaintiff to settle within your evaluation?
Join us for as many sessions as you choose, and if you miss one, it won’t impact your attending another. Best of all, utilizing these techniques can lead to significant savings in indemnity and legal fees. Now that’s a win/win.
REGISTER HERE The Leverage Point of Educating Plaintiff’s Counsel, May 19/1PM ET
COMPLETE THE SURVEY HERE If you attended any of the Masters of Negotiation webinars, we’d appreciate your feedback.