33-Minute Webinars to Improve Your Negotiation Skills & Approach to Settlement
About 90% of all cases settle.
- Do you have a well-thought-out negotiation strategy?
- Are you strategically setting expectations from the very first contact with plaintiff’s counsel?
- Does your defense team and claims team jointly prepare and strategize to make sure you are on the same page and employing the right messaging during mediation?
- Are you creatively identifying and exploiting leverage points?
- Are you persuasively educating the plaintiff on why your leverage points dictate a settlement in your range?
- Are you framing the settlement in a manner that is compelling for plaintiff to settle within your evaluation?
Join us for as many sessions as you choose, and if you miss one, it won’t impact your attending another. Best of all, utilizing these techniques can lead to significant savings in indemnity and legal fees. Now that’s a win/win.
VIEW RECORDING Playing Chess Instead of Checkers: A Strategic Approach to Negotiation
VIEW RECORDING Every Case is Different: Leverage Point of Plaintiff’s Needs
REGISTER HERE Every Case is Different: Leverage Point of Collectability, March 10/1PM ET
REGISTER HERE Preparing the Claims Examiner for Mediation, March 23/1PM ET
REGISTER HERE Negotiation Dance Begins in the First Interaction with Plaintiff’s Counsel, April 13/1PM ET
REGISTER HERE Every Case is Different: Leverage Point of Educating Plaintiff’s Counsel, April 27/1PM ET
TBA Soft Skills of a Great Negotiator