35-Minute Webinars to Improve Your Negotiation Skills & Approach to Settlement
About 90% of all cases settle. Do you have a well-thought-out negotiation strategy? Does your defense team and claims team jointly prepare and strategize to make sure you are on the same page and employing the right messaging during mediation? Are you creatively identifying and exploiting leverage points?
Join us for as many sessions as you choose, and if you miss one, it won’t impact your attending another. Best of all, utilizing these techniques can lead to significant savings in indemnity and legal fees. Now that’s a win/win.
- Session 1: Playing Chess Instead of Checkers: A Strategic Approach to Negotiation
- Session 2: Negotiation Dance Begins in the First Interaction with Plaintiff’s Counsel – REGISTER for September 22 at 2pm EDT
- Session 3: The Leverage Point of Plaintiff’s Needs – TBA
- Session 4: The Leverage Point of Collectability – TBA
- Session 5: The Theatre of Mediation Co-Starring the Claims Examiner and Lawyer – TBA
- Session 6: The Leverage Point of Educating Plaintiff’s Counsel – TBA
- Session 7: Soft Skills of a Great Negotiator – TBA
- Session 8: Special Session – How to Negotiate Claims Valued Under $50,000 – TBA